Yoga Bow is happy to have you!
We have a diverse and well educated Bowspring Yoga teaching staff, and we are confident we can help you to learn the Bowspring while growing into this new phase of your life.
Yoga Bow is truly for everyone – don’t let any ‘expert’ yogi allow you to think you’re not flexible enough or (insert negative phrase here) enough to become a yogi yourself!
Yoga Bow believes that Bowspring Yoga is truly for everyone. Not only is Bowspring a wonderful practice for longevity of your optimal health and wellness, but it is an exciting time to be a part of our new, unique and forward thinking Bowspring community. We hope you join us!
Here are a few helpful hints that will give you the best experience possible on your first visit to our studio:
- We offer new students a great deal on their first month at Yoga Bow. To best orient you to the unique style of Bowspring movement, we offer new students the “New Student Bowspring Orientation Package”: receive one month unlimited Bowspring classes AND a 60-minute private postural assessment session with one of our top Bowspring instructors, for only $110. After your initial month, you have more pricing options to choose from, depending on your schedule and regularity of practice with us.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out our waiver, settle payment, become oriented in our space and set up your yoga mat.
- Don’t have a mat yet? That’s okay, we have rental mats for $2, but your first visit it is free!
- Wear comfortable clothing, as you would for working out.
- Place your shoes and all personal belongings (including phone and keys) in our cubbies.
- Please silence or turn off your phone and leave it in your cubby during class. No mobile devices are permitted in the Bowspring Yoga room. Unplug!!!
- Please respect the silence in our studio and speak in low voices. This is our chance to take a break for our busy schedules.
- Please remain in the practice room for the duration of your class, including final Assimilation/Savasana.
- Ask your teacher any and all questions you might have, even if you think they are strange! We are here to help you along your journey of Bowspring Yoga, and are available for any advice that will guide your on your path.
- Respect and listen to your body – you don’t have to do every pose in every class! Challenging yourself is great, but be mindful to avoid injury.
- Lastly, have fun, and don’t take yourself or anyone else too seriously. We’re all in this together.
Still have questions? Please email Sarah, Owner of Yoga Bow, at firstname.lastname@example.org.